Brimoncourt, is officially conquering the US market!
The Brimoncourt Society, a membership club for American champagne lovers, is live.
Becoming a member turns you into a Brimoncourt Ambassador for life with special and exclusive privileges.
Today, Brimoncourt is launching a Kickstarter campaign to raise support for their ambitious project: building a strong community in the United States and welcoming 2,000 members into the Club.
THE FIRST CHAMPAGNE CLUB HAS ARRIVED: THE BRIMONCOURT SOCIETY
With The Brimoncourt Society, we want to break down the snobbery surrounding the wine industry and let a group of fun loving early adopters enjoy a unique wine experience by introducing a new champagne deal.
If you go to any retail store you would pay $50 or $60 for a premium champagne; as a member you pay half of the retail price, a privilege that lasts for a lifetime!
To achieve this goal, Brimoncourt is ushering in a new approach, using a direct-to-consumer business model and e-commerce experience to keep prices low and create high engagement with the Society members.
Thanks to this innovative and win-win model, we cut the different trade margins and offers a refreshing new experience.
BRIMONCOURT KICKS OUT THE CONVENTIONS
The Kickstartercampaign starts on October 15th and runs for 4 weeks. The sky is the limit, to reach our ambitious and amazing goals, this campaign comes with multiple benefits and rewards, from a stunning polo shirt to a trip to France including 2 Business flights to Paris and 2 nights in a 5 star hotel in Reims.
We have decided to use crowdfunding to launch the Brimoncourt Society so that we can share the Brimoncourt experience with more people in the United States.
With Kickstarter, we want to achieve the following goals:
- Accelerate our growth in the US by investing on resources in the field
- Increase our visibility on and offline
- Buy state alcohol licenses to be able to ship to more states
- Organization of a backers gathering event in NY
- Create amazing rewards for the members
- Create a special Cuvee in 2016, to celebrate the 240th birthday of the Declaration of Independence (limited edition)
- Restore some part of the Brimoncourt Mansion in Reims that are unrestored since WWI